The middle of my summer was spent with my family. I just love those people. We played a lot, camped a lot, laughed a lot and enjoyed one another's company. We even got to spend some time at a reunion!
| My brothers are the oldest children I know. This is their annual 4th of July race... |
| A cutie and her grandma. Aivlyn is such a joy. |
| Another cutie...too cute...I'll let her get away with anything... |
| A girl can never have too many pair of sunglasses. |
| Grandpa hanging with his grandsons... ( : Teachin' |
| DaNette and I found this cool tree |
| Aivlyn liked hiking |
| We had to skirt around this guy on the trail |
| More hiking-love the green in UT |
| Chad Rosier Fam |
| Coby Bushman Fam |
| Tyler Bushman boys and me |
| Brennan Bushman Fam |
| The whole fam! |
| My cousin on his horse |
| Exploring with my nieces |
| Mischievous |
| Gorgeous |
| Horse in sandals |
| One of my favorite people-Tanner |
1 comment:
You sure covered it all.
Post a Comment