09 April 2010

Auntie Time

I have the best nieces and nephews in the whole world. Here are just a few shots of the time we got to spend together during my Spring Break this year. Wish I could see them more often.

We decided to all go for a walk. It was adventurous, as always... ( :





Piper is so patient with all of her older sisters...poor girl. The smiling pictures above were actually taken right after she had her face mauled.




Gillie wants to learn to play the guitar. We played and sang some Disney songs together.


For a few days Coby brought Ander and Liv over to visit in the mornings so DaNette could get some good sleep. I got to crawl around on the ground and play tractors with Ander quite a bit.



Tender no?

Not so tender...

My dad making me one of his famous hamburgers after my parents and I watched general conference and then they listened to my challenges in life. I sure do love my parents!

The Easter Bunny must have tapped into Santa's knowledge of where I would be staying and brought me a basket at my sister's house. ( ;

Gillie and I had a movie/sleep over. We always have fun together!


Piper is not so sure about me...and not looking at the camera...but such a tease!

Little E and me!
The female members of my family and all of the kids got to go to my sister's church to pass the time during the priesthood session of general conference. We had a blast jumping rope, playing basketball, coloring, riding bikes, playing games and talking. Angie and I ended up testing our muscle memory and started hurdling obstacles. Surprisingly enough, we both remembered how to hurdle, and even got in sync running from opposite ends of the gym. What a blast! Oh, and I was finally starting to get Gillie's rip stick down!
(More pics coming of the time spent with my three other nephews.)

2 comments:

Gillian said...

That was a really fun walk. :)

DaNette said...

What cute kids...those Bushman's know how to breed!