Rarely do I just pick up the Ensign and read it from cover to cover, but I decided to do that today. It was a rare treat and I was really excited about it. Little did I know that the first three or four articles would all deal with the same thing-marriage. Now, marriage is something that isn't constantly in the forefront of my thoughts. After reading these articles it made me feel like there has to be more I could do to be proactive about getting married. I'm not avoiding it by any means, but it just seems like there is something more I should be doing...
Let's see, I already put myself 'out there' (whatever that means) as much as I can.
I am trying to be the type of person that I want to marry.
I look for opportunities to meet new people and try new things.
I plan and think about the type of wife and mother I want to be.
What else can I do?
Should I start asking the boys on the dates?
I've never done the marriage thing before, so I don't know how it works. I just wish I didn't have the feeling that I am not doing enough...
No comments:
Post a Comment