07 April 2010

Easter

I had the chance to go home for Easter/Conference weekend, and then got to stay the whole next week because I was on Spring Break! What a fun time! It was really nice to just be home and be a sister, daughter and aunt. I really miss hanging out with my family! The following are a few pictures taken during the Easter Egg Hunt this year.

Coby helping Livia find an egg.

Jonah knows how to do it right...find an egg, get the candy out, eat it, look for another egg.

Bradey got in to the hunt this year!

JD showing off his spoils.

Even Piper got her own basket, and got to play with a few eggs.

Ember, posing after the hunt was over.

Brynleigh during the hunt-so photogenic!

Gillie was just a little excited for the hunt. I will never forget her first Easter Egg Hunt-there were tons of eggs, and we kept pulling them out of her basket and hiding them again. That was the longest and most entertaining Easter Egg Hunt I have been a part of to date!

I never got a picture of Ander because he was running around the *whole* time. ( :
Conference this year was phenomenal! I absolutely love to sit and listen to conference. There were so many things that I needed to hear during those sessions, and I received answers to many prayers. I love hearing from the living prophets!

No comments: