
Last week I spent four wonderful days in Long Beach, CA at the California Charter School's Convention. It was amazing! I learned a lot about charter schools, got a lot of free advice and stuff, met some amazing teachers, got to see first-hand how a charter school runs in downtown Long Beach, went for walks on the beach, played arcades, walked a lot, and was sick most of the time. ) : This was the view from my hotel room. We got to stay at the Hyatt right on the beach.

This is one of the light houses close by.

This is Jacki and I on the train in DT Long Beach.

This is during one of my nightly walks on the beach, the moon was so orange!

This is a picture of a bunch of us at the aquarium. We were playing with sharks, star fish, sea anenomes, sea cucumbers, rays and sea urchins. I love sea life! After our visit to the aquarium we went to Bubba Gumps and ate some of what we saw! ( :
I thought it was funny that this week my nephew also went to an aquarium and got to 'pet' things in the water. It made me feel a little connected to family for a bit. Sigh. I miss them.
2 comments:
I love the moon picture! It reminds me of our adventure at Tony Grove and you getting as much pictures of the moon as possible. I miss you Kelsey!
Those are some beautiful pics! I love reading your blog and all of your thoughts and experiences. Thanks for sharing them. Hope you are happy. Love ya!
Post a Comment