21 March 2009
New Found Gratitude
My health has never really been something that I have been grateful for because I have always had good health. Unfortunately I am going on week three of being sick, but I did see a doctor this week, something I don't normally do. I couldn't think straight and finally decided to get some help getting over this illness. Lucky for me one of the members of the branch presidency is a doctor and saw me quickly. He was a huge help in my recovery process. Last night was the first night in about three weeks that I was able to sleep with my mouth shut! Whew! I am so grateful that I have always had good health, and that it is returning as well! I guess the first year teacher had an immune system check. Hopefully that won't happen again any time soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment