Today is my brother Bryce's birthday. He is in China and it is sad that I can't call him to wish him a happy birthday, so I thought I would give him a shout out on my blog. I miss him and hope he had (it's Monday now in China) a great day!
Hey Kelsey! Erica here. I'm just curious - why is Bryce over in China. I didn't know that. Also, Matthew and I wanted you to know that we started a blog. I supose by commenting on yours, you will have access to ours now. Let me know if you don't. Love ya!
1 comment:
Hey Kelsey! Erica here. I'm just curious - why is Bryce over in China. I didn't know that. Also, Matthew and I wanted you to know that we started a blog. I supose by commenting on yours, you will have access to ours now. Let me know if you don't. Love ya!
Post a Comment