20 February 2009

Whew!

This has been an eventful week for my calling. I am currently trying to figure out how to replace a counselor because one of mine is getting married in less than a month. We also had a visiting teaching conference at my house this week. It was nice to get together with some of the sisters in the branch and hear about their experiences and testimonies of visiting teaching. A few of us stayed and chatted after the conference was over. I had really been stressing about how the conference would go, and it was nice to have it behind me. I was chilaxing with and getting to know some of the sisters really well.

Around eleven we heard something in the front yard. One of the girls went to the window and said we had been toilet papered. I guess there were some guys wanting to hang out with us and they were waiting for our meeting to be over. When we didn't leave for a while they decided to let us know how frustrated they were with our lingering. Not only did they toilet paper, which was actually one of the worst toilet papering jobs I have ever seen, but they got a couple of the girls' windshields with toothpaste. It's freezing outside, and I don't know if you have ever tried to get frozen toothpaste off of a window, but it is not an easy task. We were a little frustrated and decided to boycott the boys involved. We also decided that we would subtly pay them back. Our first idea is to put dots of honey on their windshield wipers. Any other great ideas?

No comments: