25 February 2009

Fun Stuff

Recently my friend took me out on her quads. We had so much fun! We started early in the morning when it was still cold. We went up the canyons, over the jumps, and fast on the straight-aways. My friend was a little gun-shy about going really fast, especially if it were over a jump, but I gave it a good throttle every time. I LOVED catching air on some of the jumps! I think I could become addicted soon and acquire some expensive habits...this is two weeks in a row on motorized fun. In fact, we were having so much fun that we didn't pay much attention to how long we had been out. We kept "going and going..." but unfortunately we weren't runing on battery power alone, and we ended up running out of gas. I thought it was hilarious! We had cell service and called her brother, who came to our rescue. It's always an adventure!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hmmmmmm, somehow, I've never imagined you running out of gas. Love your blog. Love you.