Tahoe is beautiful this time of year, don't you think?
This is the branch president explaining how flying works. His brother was his co-pilot. I learned a ton about airplanes that day!
My friend Noelle and I were sharing elbow room.
It was quite an experience to open the cabin door when we landed in Watsonville. The rush of warm sea air did wonders for the constant throb I acquired for the ocean while living in Alaska.
We went to a fish and seafood restaurant and then played on the beach for a while.
We found some star fish and caught this little crab. We decided to throw him back though and get some papa crabs to take home.
Noelle was not looking forward to holding this crab. It took me a long time to actually catch it because I was being VERY careful. I have been pinched by a crab before and didn't find it to be a pleasant experience. When the branch president anxiously took it from me, it immediately pinched him and he was still complaining about it half an hour later.
After the beach we decided that we had just enough time to drive up to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk and go on a couple of rides.
Then we were on our way back home. It took about an hour and forty-five minutes to fly there, but only an hour and fifteen minutes to fly home.
Isn't Watsonville gorgeous from the sky?
We flew home by a couple of peaks. I have climbed the one on the left. It's called Job's Peak.
3 comments:
What a fun weekend! However, I'm offended you came all the way to CA and didn't come and visit me! Just kidding!
You are so lucky! Sounds like an amazing day right up your alley.
What a fun trip and some amazing pictures too.
Post a Comment