23 January 2009

My Favorite Four Letter Word

I love the four letter word FREE! The night of the talent show a couple of us went out to eat to celebrate the event. One of the teachers turned to me in the middle of the meal and asked if I could use come couches. I responded in the affirmative and then asked how much he wanted for them. He told me that I could just have them! Woo! We set it up that I would go to his place in the morning to pick them up. They go well in my place, no?

When we got to his house on Saturday morning, he asked if I could also use an entertainment center. Scored again! Free ninety-nine!

Now I don't know what to do with the tables that used to be my makeshift entertainment center. I would put them in the empty room but I found a roommate on Saturday, and she hasn't yet decided whether or not she would like them. So they stand stacked for now.

My friend Matt gave me some flowers because he knew how stressed out I was about the talent show. I have the greatest friends!

1 comment:

DaNette said...

Looks like some good improvements-and a roommate!!! Craziness, have fun!