The TyCal family invited us over for New Year's to help break in their house. We played Rock Band until 3:00 A.M. It was fun except when all of the little kids came downstairs and woke me up early. We all slept over. It was cool to all spend the night together in one house. I love doing that. Their house is large enough that every couple had their own room, and I got the couch in the front room. My parents didn't stay over, but they came back for breakfast.
Here are some random pictures from the event.
Ander, playing as usual.

Jonah was smart and sacked-out early. Actually Bradey got the most sleep out of all of us. He was wired the next morning.

Here is Brynleigh watching my dad and brothers light fireworks around midnight.

Gillie and I bringing in the New Year.

Oh, the boys in my family...and their toys!

I know it's not the greatest picture, but here is Callie.

JD absolutely hates the noise that fireworks make. I remember him crying a lot last July. He had to cover his ears, even though most of the fireworks that night were fountains and flowers. Poor kid is scarred for life.

Gillie and Ander. Ander was in love with the fireworks. Like father like son.

The kids loved playing on JD, Bradey and Jonah's new airplane they got for Christmas!

This is just Brynleigh to a tee.

Net and Ander. So cute. I can't wait to see what a little Howe/Bushman girl looks like!

It snowed a lot when I was in Utah. I miss that. I also miss these gorgeous mountains!

No comments:
Post a Comment