We all piled in our cars in the afternoon on Christmas and drove over to Chad and Angie's house. We went through so many presents! My nieces and nephews all made a huge haul! We had a lot of fun, missed Bryce, and played. We got to talk with Bryce for about an hour and a half. It was different without him here, as I'm sure it was for him in China. We love you!
Here is one of Coby and DaNette watching Ander open one of his gifts. He 'got' it this year.

This is Ander playing with one of his new 'toys.' He's so darn cute!

Here is Angie. On this night she announced to the whole family that they are going to have a girl. She IS glowing!

Emmy. Need I say more?

Here is Brynleigh, chillin' by herself on her little stool. She has to have one of the biggest and best personalities I have ever come across. (Coby is in the background using his usual squint.)

This is what is left of Chad. The last time I saw him was in the beginning of September, but I think that since then half of him has been lost! (He lost weight.) Chad, you look great!

Gillie. She is growing into quite a little lady. Such a pretty girl.

Brennan and Jessica. I love these guys. Don't worry Jes, I didn't forget that I owe you a movie!

Mom and Dad. This picture is hilarious because this is her real reaction. You'd think it was HER first Christmas! I love the look mom.

TyCal family. These are some of the rowdiest, cutest, sweetest people I know. I think it's hereditary because they are all alike.

Jonah wore a little Santa suit for his first Christmas, and he was really happy to be there!

My dad bought everyone little stompers that are battery operated. After everyone had one we turned them all on and played for a good ten minutes. It was exciting! If you don't believe me look at Ander.

2 comments:
Do tell what present received that pricelss reaction from your moms.
So cute to see all your family! Jonah is adorable, and congrats to the Rosiers! I'm glad you were able to go home and spend time with the fam.
Post a Comment