20 January 2009

Visiting Utah

I should have done this a few weeks back, but things have been busy around here. I will highlight the overall trip I took to Utah last month. One of the best things was that I got to meet the newest Bushman, Jonah Cade. He is such a sweet, sweet boy! He doesn't look much like his brothers though.

He even let me put him to sleep a couple of nights when I was down visiting the TyCal family in their new house!

I got to hang out with a few friends that I haven't seen in a long time. We went to Ab's Drive In. (Honestly I don't know what all the hype is about-it's like In-N-Out Burger here. I just don't get it, the food is not GREAT, just cheap.)

It had been a while since Bradey had seen me, and he had been through a lot since we last met. Needless to say I had to throw JD around for about twenty minutes before Bradey decided that I was safe. Bradey gave me the a-okay when he came and jumped on me to wrestle with him. Bradey likes to 'get' people. This is his 'getting' face with DaNette. Coby told me that Bradey has a 'thing' for DaNette. Hmm. What exactly does that mean?! ( :
I got to hang out with my girls a little bit too. We had a crazy sleep over at my parent's house. They are so much fun! I miss them a lot. We found out Christmas night that they will be adding a sister to their ranks in April! Another Rosier girl! Woo Hoo! The first picture isn't all that great, but I had to include it because Brynleigh's face is hilarious!



I also got to go visit my brother Brennan at work. This is his Christmas present. It was fun to see him get all excited about it! He is such a cute boy!

No comments: