15 October 2008

Good Feelings

Monday night was soccer night and boy does my body feel it. I am a little out of shape and that is a good kind of sore, but my body is not used to being hit so many times by flying objects like hands, heads, legs and the occasional soccer ball. I love to play soccer and it was great to get in a game this week, but I tell you, it's literally a different ball game when you play with people who don't play often. My shins are pink and I still have a ball print on the inside of my knee tonight. There is also this large goose egg just above my left ear where someone attempting a header accidentally got my head confused with the ball. Oops! It was all worth it because I got to play for an hour and a half. ( : I love soccer!

I also have some great news to report: Tyler and Callie had their third son on Monday night. They named him Jonah. He came around 6:58 pm and was 7 lbs 12 oz, 19 3/4 inches. He looks like a TJ Bushman boy already-so cute. DaNette told me that JD was really excited to go see him and Bradey was a little confused when they tried to explain who this new kid was (he's only 18 months). It's times like these that I miss living close to my family. I love holding newborns because wherever you put them they just fit. They also smell great, on most days.

Coby and DaNette also announced their family's new addition that will be due in May. How exciting! I love that our family is growing!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Congrats to Tyler and Callie!! That's fun Kels! Now you need to make a visit home...Christmas? I'll be there too. Maybe we can get together?!?