10 September 2008

UT-Quick Trip

Last weekend I made a quick trip out to Utah for my niece Brynleigh's baptism. It was great to be there with her and her family as she made this big step. Brynleigh's mind has always amazed me-just the way that she views the world-and she seemed to be well-aware of what she was doing by being baptized. I'm so happy for you Brynners!
These are three of the cutest girls I have ever known. We have so much fun together! I miss you guys! Don't forget all the songs we made up when we were camping this summer!
The Rosier clan doing what they do best-having fun!

It seems like this little man is bound to grow up tomorrow. He has changed so much since I saw him last. Since moving to NV, I have been afraid that my young nephews will forget me. At Brynleigh's baptism, Ander came and shared some of his toys with me, and then sat on the floor in the aisle next to me. He sure is a big boy!Ember has changed since I saw her last too. She started kindergarten and everything! I swear that she has grown a few inches or something. She is suddenly a little lady.
This is my gorgeous, photogentic, gorgeous sister-in-law Jessica. She's always busy working at school and working at work. She is so much fun to talk with! Did I mention that she is gorgeous? Love you Jess!

This is Bradey Wayne at his best! He is so MOBILE now! We had tons of fun playing at his house with his big brother! Bradey has changed the most since I've moved-growing up way too fast.

Jaders and I. I sure love this kid. He is such a sweet and tender little boy! So curious about the world and why things are the way they are. He just started pre-school! He is excited for his new baby brother and his new house!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Too cute! You can see that they miss you like crazy! I miss you too, any plans yet for G Conf weekend?

DaNette said...

It was fun to have you home-and I don't think anyone has forgotten about you yet...not just yet..haha.