29 August 2008

Week of Adventure

Since we don't have classes on Fridays, I was able to go with the Phys Ed teacher and one of the science teachers to scope out a hike for Phys Ed. It was fun to get out of the office in the middle of the day, and still get paid for what I was doing!


This week Seth and I went mountain biking down in Markleeville-gorgeous. We biked for about a mile and a half and then hiked the rest of the way to this 'waterfall'. It was just a trickle because of the time of year. But we had fun playing in this freezing cold pool. There were some small Rainbow Trout in the pools and it was fun to try to catch them.


We also went shooting this weekend. I realized how competitive I am when we were shooting. If I missed the pigeon with the first shot I kept on trying, and usually got it. Seth is a great shooter, but he wasn't the one that was successful in blue-belly lizard target practice.

3 comments:

Miss Amanda said...

Kels...I loved the shirt you are wearing in the first picture. Way to promote USU and the College of HASS!!! :-) Anyways, is Seth someone you are dating? If not, you look cute together.

Anonymous said...

I am shocked and appalled at the fact that you blasted a blue belly lizard to little tiny bits with a shotgun. Nice shot though.

Hope things are going great.

Erica (written by Matthew)

Melissa said...

You JUST realized you were competitive?