29 August 2008

Weekend in Roseville

I just couldn't resist. This was one of the best mini mullets I have ever seen. So cute! He was at Taylor's party in the park.



I spent last weekend with my cousins Tim and Sarah Watford and their cute kids Taylor and Kenna. It was so much fun to be awakened by such cute little girls in the morning. Sarah and I stayed up late talking and I got to help her and Tim pull off an awesome party at the park for Taylor's 5th birthday-she made a HUGE haul. It was so much fun. Aunt Connie came over for the party and then went to church with us too. Tim and Sarah also took me 'garage saling'-I found some amazing steals. We found lots of stuff to decorate my house with-I'm sort of clueless when it comes to making things decorative; I'm more of a functional person. Sarah has such talent when it comes to making things look good. It is so nice to live closer to some Bushman relatives! Thanks for the great weekend Tim and Sarah!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am so glad you came down!That was a blast and I'm so glad you posted the mini-mullet...honestly! You are so great and the kids miss you madly too. Tay woke up the next day and said, "Everything is better when Kelsey is here." How adorable is that? You made me want to play with the kids more.

Also, please send me the pic of you and me girl. How was the first week of teaching? Can't wait to see where you put all the treasures we found. I love to garage sale hunt...addicting :)