26 February 2014

Expeditions

It has been a treat to explore South Eastern Utah. There are many things that I have enjoyed doing, but I decided to only post three pictures because when you live in the middle of nowhere, the internet is s  l  o  w uploading your pictures.


This is in a slot canyon not far from where I live. It's called cork screw, with good reason.


This is an Anasazi ruin, once again, not far from where I live.


And here we have Teardrop Arch, which looks down on where I live. If you look closely you can see Monument Valley in the background. Oh, and there's also a handsome six year old with me. He is my adventurous neighbor who often gives me valentines and dating advice.

I've also gone on a jeep trail which led to another ruin which is more complete and still has pictographs on the walls, but I can't wait for any more pictures to load tonight.

My door is always open to visitors, in case this looks intriguing to the few people who read my blog. This is for you C & D. ( :


1 comment:

DaNette said...

Haha! You know us! What fun adventures we would love to take with you! We need to get in touch and plan out our trip for April.