I know, I know, it's about time I dust off my little book of passwords and log in to this blog thing again.
It has been a while. A lot has happened. I want to play catch up. Catch up never works. But I always try.
Maybe not this time.
I live in the desert; the red rock, red sand, red dust desert.
I love living in the desert, especially during winter.
The sunrise over the monuments each morning is new and different and breath-taking every time.
The sunset over the mesas is pink and beautiful and peaceful.
Everything that happens in between those two events is complicated and busy and demanding.
But I get to live here. I get to.
I get to experience moments like the the dawn and dusk of every day, in the desert. And for now, that's enough.
2 comments:
Whoa! You blog? Haha good to see you on here again. It's a nice way to catch the everyday little moments. Glad to see you!
I'm glad you're back here! And that life is enough right now. Miss you.
Post a Comment