21 May 2011

It's Hee-eere

The rapture began today. In case anyone missed it, this is what happened: people (the righteous) were 'taken up'. I didn't make it, but I did notice that there were a few in town who seemed to have done so.






Truth be told, I had this great idea Friday morning, to 'punk' the rapture Friday night, and leave random outfits around Carson. It was great fun, and I had a few friends help me with it. Had I thought of it sooner, we could have made it a much more organized operation. We hit a few spots like Wal-mart and the capital building. It was hilarious. I only wish that I could have been there when people 'found' the people-less clothes, that would have been fun to film. Oh well, I guess the rapture is supposed to last for five months, so we still have time.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hilarious!

BW said...

hahahahaha! Kels you do the jokes i would love to be the brain power behind! lol love you cousin