
Since the weather was so nice today, for our afternoon session of PE, we decided to create our own frisbee golf course. My classes have recently been interested in playing frisbee, and we even made up our own version of ultimate frisbee, so I was excited to see how accurate our aim is becoming.
We all took turns deciding what our target was, and what the par was for each hole-it was a lot of fun. Once, one of the students said they wanted the target to be the out house that was set up in the park. I had just seen someone go in to the out house, so suggested that we have another target.
Later, on another student's turn, the out house was once again suggested. We decided to go for it because we were positive it was no longer occupied. It was a par 3 hole, and we were pretty far away, but the out house was a straight shot from the tee. One student had a great first throw that almost went all the way to the out house. The rest of us slowly made our way up to him. When it was his turn to throw again, he let it fly and it hit the out house with a very loud thud, which was soon after accompanied by a very loud scream and a small out house tremor. Oops! I was almost rolling on the ground with laughter-we didn't finish that hole.
7 comments:
There are so many "hole in one" jokes coming to mind...
Love this!
Are you sure you knew it wasn't occupied? hahaha!
I love it. That is to funny!
I bet someone else didn't finish that "hole" either!
Wow!! That's just cruel!! Okay, so i'm sitting here laughing! What a good example you are!
Oh, hilarious!
Post a Comment