Oh wait, that's because I did get kicked in the face! I am playing on a summer soccer league, and at a recent game, one of the strikers tripped me, then the other one came through and kicked me in the face-on accident of course. It has been just a tad painful, and mostly entertaining to be wandering around with a black eye. People don't really know what to say about it because they don't want to point it out or ask about it, but it is pretty obvious.
06 August 2010
I feel like...
I feel a lot like I have been kicked in the face...
Oh wait, that's because I did get kicked in the face! I am playing on a summer soccer league, and at a recent game, one of the strikers tripped me, then the other one came through and kicked me in the face-on accident of course. It has been just a tad painful, and mostly entertaining to be wandering around with a black eye. People don't really know what to say about it because they don't want to point it out or ask about it, but it is pretty obvious.
I went rock climbing in UT this summer with some friends, and was in a dollar store when the checker gave me a double take and then this great look of sympathy set on her face. I wonder what people think? That my boyfriend in the truck beats me at night? ( :
Oh wait, that's because I did get kicked in the face! I am playing on a summer soccer league, and at a recent game, one of the strikers tripped me, then the other one came through and kicked me in the face-on accident of course. It has been just a tad painful, and mostly entertaining to be wandering around with a black eye. People don't really know what to say about it because they don't want to point it out or ask about it, but it is pretty obvious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment