11 July 2010

Update!

After Summer School ended, I raced back to UT to spend some time with the people I love most in this world-my family! It was a whirlwind visit, but here is what we did:

I got to hang out with this beauty. Gillian is getting so mature that I often have to do a double take. She is at such a fun part of life. We had a camp-out the night I got there and she told me all about her first girl's camp! We laughed a lot and stayed up late talking. We also tried on a bunch of clothes, and this fun wig. I think she pulls off being a blonde better than I do.



I also got to get dressed up and go to a family friend's wedding reception with my mom and my sister. I love spending time with these ladies, they teach me so much about the kind of person and mom I hope to be one day.


This is Popper the parrot, who took to me immediately. Unfortunately I was extremely allergic to him...
And the Fourth celebrations! We all had a good time, except for Jonah, who was rather frightened by all of the loud noises that my brothers' illegal fireworks made. What a show!





Later that night JD and I decided to have a camp-out in a tent, in their play room. We also giggled late into the night and I told him MANY bedtime stories!

Oh what fun to spend time with my family! I miss them!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Kels--the expression on your face as a curly-haired blonde reminds me of Nellie in "Little House on the Prairie". We know you aren't a bit like her, thank goodness.

Strollerblader said...

I think that you should NEVER dye your hair blonde and perm it curly! Yowza! And I agree with Christine about the Nellie comment! Ha!

Strollerblader said...

C'mon...post something new already!! It's not like you're busy or anything. ;oP