The fam came for a visit on the way out to a reunion in Placerville. What a blast! We got to spend some time at the lake, at my house, and at the park. It was a sweet to have so many little feet running around my house. I miss being close enough to have my family over to MY house. Here are a few pictures of the visit.
27 July 2010
Overdue
This is long overdue. Even more so now than when I actually started this post. I'm playing catch up with my blog, even though I know that, like a journal, you can never REALLY catch up. Here is my meager attempt.
The fam came for a visit on the way out to a reunion in Placerville. What a blast! We got to spend some time at the lake, at my house, and at the park. It was a sweet to have so many little feet running around my house. I miss being close enough to have my family over to MY house. Here are a few pictures of the visit.
The Gillie!
Ander would spend lots of time putting sand on his feet so he could kick it.
Bradey, flexing his muscles!
Ember!
JD
Livia
Jonah and the padres
Cobers
Ooh!
Sand is tart these days.
The crew! (We're so white)
Lovely ladies
Sand is interesting stuff
Piper was on lock down in the stroller, so her cousins fed her a bit.


Making sure she's had enough




Best buddies
The fam came for a visit on the way out to a reunion in Placerville. What a blast! We got to spend some time at the lake, at my house, and at the park. It was a sweet to have so many little feet running around my house. I miss being close enough to have my family over to MY house. Here are a few pictures of the visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I needed this, too.
Hooray!!
Post a Comment