Today I coached at a soccer tournament in the gorgeous weather and added a few more freckles to my white skin. It was perfect soccer weather and I loved every minute. My teams also added a few more wins to their records... ( : Yeah!
Today I went rock climbing and added a few more scrapes to my already badly beaten hands and legs. I had the chance to go climing outdoors for the first time this year. The experience added a bit more confidence in my climbing as I surpassed an extremely tough spot on a climb where I had to literally cram my hands into a crack and then twist them to give me some stability. What a rush to finish a tough climb!
Today I got the mail and found that I can now add a few more dollars to my pocket book because I finally got the official notice that I passed my National D License Coaching Course for soccer! I have been volunteering this season, observing and learning from some of the best coaches I know. After receiving my license, if I decide to venture out and coach my own team they can't pay me in peanuts! ( :
No comments:
Post a Comment