This one's for you mom. Remember when I first bought my motorcycle you were very concerned with my riding attire because all I had was a cordura jacket with armor inserted? Well, I bought a leather jacket after talking with you because you demonstrated so much concern. Then you told me that I should probably not ride in just jeans, but rather have some protection on my lower body as well. I just thought that I would alleviate some of your fears and let you know that I finally broke down and bought some black leather chaps last night. Safety first! (Pictures to come)
4 comments:
You KNOW I can't wait to see pictures of you in all your 'get up' - Post VERY SOON!
I can't wait to see these pictures too! :)
I don't know what I'm more scared for... :)
Good luck with soccer - that is too fun!
You'll be one bad motorcylce mama!!
Post a Comment