28 July 2009

Stolen

When I got home from camp I moved a few large pieces of furniture with my friend Matt, and then we showered and went down to have marshmallows at a member of the branch presidency's home. I decided to ride my motorcycle since it had been a while. I rode down without incident, but as I was getting back on the bike to ride it home, I noticed that my license plate was missing. You know, the ONLY license plate a motorcycle has on it, with the registration sticker and everything. Well, I was a little frustrated. When I put the plate on I bought this special nut and bolt set that needs a special tool to put it on or take it off. The tool is small and can easily fit in any pocket. I think someone stole the plate and sticker, convenient for them really to find such a deal-free plate and registration. Next time I will not make it so easy, and buy the cheap, run of the mill nut and bolt set. My sister thinks I am not meant to have this bike afterall...

1 comment:

Tara Fears said...

Man, I would have LOVED to have you come to our Girls Camp! Mostly, I would have loved to just go camping with you...And it's quite hilarious that someone would steal a license plate...why not steal the whole bike? (Not that I would wish that on you...) Gary's license plate was stolen too a while back too!...Um, did you get my email I wrote you a while back? Just wondering...