08 July 2009

Big News

Last night I was driving around with a friend and we saw a few places for rent, so I started calling all of these numbers to see what their prices were. I haven't really been looking for a place to move to because I LOVE MY HOUSE I live in now. Anyhow, we just kept driving around looking and after a while I told my friend that I would really just like to live with this girl I know. I called her to pitch the idea to her and she said I must not have gotten her voicemail last week about the very topic of living together. After talking for about fifteen minutes we decided that I should definitely move in with her, we would both save bookoo bucks if I did.

I called my landlord and told her about my plans. Then I had to find a way to break it to my roommate. This was difficult because things were finally getting good and comfortable between us-I even taught her how to mow the lawn yesterday. I still feel like a huge jerk for moving out on her, but what can I do? I'm excited for the change and new challenge.

I also had a job interview today for the JV soccer coach position at Carson High School. At the end of the interview the athletic director turned to the coach and said, "Well, what do you think? Should we hire this gal?" I got the job then and there and am extremely excited to be learning from this coach-from what I can gather he is really good. Now I just have to find a way to tell the other high school I have been practicing with that I got a job. Man, progression is good but it seems someone always gets let down. : (

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome! You will be such a great coach...I remember how amazingly good you are at soccer.

DaNette said...

Crazy changes...didn't we just chat about all the goings on in your life like...a few days ago and now it's all changing? It sounds like good changes and we are excited for you.

You will make a great soccer coach.