30 April 2009

Slick Deal

Sometimes I think that I am extremely impulsive-this time I don't have to think about it, I KNOW that this was impulsive, but I fell in love.

Last night my brother Coby and I found some great bikes for sale online and stayed up half the night talking about motorcycles. We were drawn to two in particular, and this morning Coby went and did a test drive for me in Utah.

I applied, was approved and got financing today for my 2005 Yamaha V Star, 650 cc. (Mine looks almost exaclty like this, but it is black and doesn't have a windshield.) Right after I decided I was going to do this I felt a little buyer's remorse, but not so much anymore. I am a little giddy right now. Now I just have to find out when I can go get the bike...WOO HOO!!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Ahh! You are so adventurous...I love it!

Hanson Family said...

Wow Kelsey! You are crazy! I can't believe you're getting a bike!

Melissa said...

Fun - drive defensively girlfriend! I'll teach your mom some deep breathing techniques to manage her stress.

Carolyn said...

You're a biker girl? Wow! Do you need some leather? Bandana? Fringe?
Be careful. Be careful. Be careful.

Potter Family said...

Oh boy, don't tell Mark he would be so jealous!!! Have fun and stay safe.