12 November 2008

Feelin' It

I may be a little biased, but the neighborhood where I grew up was the best! At least once a week all of the kids would get together and play some sport. Usually we played soccer, but we also played basketball, football, baseball and volleyball. Sometimes we even got together more than once a week. I loved growing up in this neighborhood because we were such a tight-knit group.

I didn't realize what a great thing I had until I moved away and found out that not everyone did that when they were growing up. Fortunately, I have been able to 'convert' people to get together and play sports wherever I have lived. Carson City is no exception.

Yesterday we rounded up a bunch of people from the branch and played soccer for three hours! I was in heaven! (Today I'm in a different place because of things I pulled and muscles I haven't used in a while.) It was such a blast that we plan on doing it again soon-as long as the weather holds.

No comments: