Between sessions on Saturday, Benson and I took a picnic up to Sand Harbor on Lake Tahoe. It had rained all day that day, the day before, and there was even snow on a few peaks surrounding Tahoe so it was a chilly trip. But we made the most of it by taking off our shoes and socks and getting our feet wet. It sure was a pretty day. Here are a few random pics of our trip.
05 October 2008
What a Weekend!
This weekend was such an amazing weekend. One of my friends flew out from SLC to visit and watch conference with me. We went over to the Baldwin's house, an older couple I met at the single's branch who have family in Kearns. I loved conference. This is the first time in a long time that I didn't have something else going on during conference and I could just sit, relax and absorb. I learned and relearned so many principles. It was great to have such a feast-I have really been needing it lately. I was reminded of just how much Heavenly Father is aware of me, and how I can trust Him with my life. It's nice to be reminded that I am loved like that.
Between sessions on Saturday, Benson and I took a picnic up to Sand Harbor on Lake Tahoe. It had rained all day that day, the day before, and there was even snow on a few peaks surrounding Tahoe so it was a chilly trip. But we made the most of it by taking off our shoes and socks and getting our feet wet. It sure was a pretty day. Here are a few random pics of our trip.

Between sessions on Saturday, Benson and I took a picnic up to Sand Harbor on Lake Tahoe. It had rained all day that day, the day before, and there was even snow on a few peaks surrounding Tahoe so it was a chilly trip. But we made the most of it by taking off our shoes and socks and getting our feet wet. It sure was a pretty day. Here are a few random pics of our trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey...we need to chat! I took a trip out to Tahoe a couple of years ago. Just me and my tent...FABULOUS time. Needed to just get away from everything. ANYWAY, good to be in contact. Do you have my email? Get it from Tara we need to stay in touch! Oh, and Conference...well, I was sure ALL THOSE TALKS were just for me...hmmm...now this is weird if you thought they were for you too!
Oh Kelsey! It was so crazy to hear from you. I thought we were through! :) So happy! Thanks. I love Georgia and my people here. I'm am happy with my little family. Its fun to see your blog and see what you are up to. It's been years. Keep in touch with me okay. I would absolutely be perfectly content to never end our friendship! I love you!
I LOVE YOU KELS! I was just retelling and reliving the story of our journal writing on the mission one night after we had just experienced FUFU and I asked you how you'd spell it! The reason why I told him that story?...we were studying our scriptures and I came across that one you put in my scriptures. YES, they are all still there. Have NEVER taken them out! I miss you tons! Conference was amazing wasn't it? I can't wait to read it all again in the Ensign and learn even more!
Post a Comment