20 December 2009

Oh What Fun...

Lately I have been playing HARD. I got to go snowboarding two Saturday's in a row and I think I am finally starting to get the hang of it.

I think I found a new hobby. Friday night I got to try my hand at wood turning and even made my sister in law an awesome gift (or two). Any guesses as to what I made her? ( : (If you know, don't tell because I want it to be a surprise.)

Thursday night I played in our second indoor soccer game and we happened to be playing a few of the girls I coached on the high school soccer team. They called before the game and said that they were going to school our team. Boy was that a fun game! We beat them 9-8, and I guess they have never lost before. I got a hat trick that game!

Friday we had our work party-closed down the school and lived it up! I really love the people that I work with, we are like a big family. I may not be completely satisfied with the way our school delivers education to students, but I am totally blessed to be working with the people I do.

I get to drive home for Christmas! I am so excited to get a book on tape and drive all day long. I hear there is supposed to be a good storm blowing through on Tuesday, the day I have planned to drive home. I really am infamous for driving home in poor weather. It seems to happen more often than not.

I got all of my shopping done! I absolutely love shopping and buying gifts for other people. I love it when I find 'just the right thing' for someone. I am excited to see my family open their gifts!

No comments: