Last year the closet in the room I stay in while I am visiting my parent's house became magic. There were birthday presents in that closet for almost everyone for the whole year. Such was the case this year. Since I don't get to be with my family to celebrate most of their birthdays, I try to make up for it by getting them something nice. It's really great to get all of my Christmas and birthday shopping done for the year. I have all the gifts for ALL the nieces and nephews, and almost all for the rest of the family sitting in that magic closet. (Notice they are all in Christmas wrapping paper-can't wait for Jonah to open his in October!)

I tried really hard to get proficient with my toe edge and still don't quite have it down. I fell plenty of times and have the bruises and sore muscles to prove it!
After boarding we went to Cafe Rio! I love this place and often crave it when I am in Carson. The best thing on the menu is the pork burrito! I ate the WHOLE thing that night-mmmm...so good!
1 comment:
Aha! My personal favorite too. Soul sisters, I think.
Post a Comment