08 July 2009

Event FULL

I went home and spent some quality time with family and friends a few weeks back. It was wonderful to not have to work and just chillax. I filled my time with many adventures. Here is a not so short glimpse into what I did....

My friend Benson and I went to the Manti Pageant and really enjoyed ourselves. It was fun to drive down through Sanpete County again and remember so many great things! We even got to eat at Fat Jack's Pizza, only now it's called Roy's.


I also had the opportunity to attend my 10 year high school reunion. It was tons of fun to catch up with so many people I had lost track of. Everyone looks just about the same, maybe a few pounds here and there, but the same. I didn't stay too long because I had another reunion to get to, this one was more intimate, more my style.


My roommates from Snow College and I got together on the same day as the HS reunion and hung out for a long time. We chatted, laughed, played guitar, caught up. I love these girls! Too bad not everyone could make it.


The next day I had a 'reunion' with my nieces and nephews. We all went to my sister's to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday. We had a blast!

We even got down and wrestled a little bit.

I also got to hang out with this beautiful girl. Livia is such a good baby, and so pretty!
It seems like this girl has aged 3 years in the last few months. She is growing up so fast! I asked her to stop but she told me no.
My sister and I got to go rock climbing while I was in town. Unfortunately, I couldn't take any pictures of myself while climbing, but here is one of Angie, thinking. After the climbing we went to the grounds of the Draper temple and then gawked and trespassed on the property behind the temple with castle-sized homes.
Ander takes after his aunt....
This was the view from where we were climbing! We watched a few storms roll in and through.
Of course we celebrated the Fourth of July! My family always has fun with fireworks!
My brothers first do this....

....so they can do this....

....and try to win this....it's fun to watch, every year!

Piper was happy to be an American that day. Her dimple is so darn cute!

I guess the family does this often to Jessica. She is such a good sport! I think the kids are getting sick of it though...I got to hang with just Jessica while I was in town and love getting to know her better. We talked, and talked, and laughed, and talked. We also saw "The Proposal" and loved it!




This two cousins are close and they have a lot of fun together. JD calls her Amber.

See the tear streaks? Poor, picked on Bradey.

I was lucky enough to be in town when Coby and DaNette blessed Livia. She is such a doll, though I can't say as much for her daddy...





I got to attend the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House with the Rosier family, it was uneventful and we didn't even get all the way in to the temple before we decided to thin the crowd by seven...we saw "UP" with JD instead. CUTE show. Many photos make a fun post, no? I think so. I'll be posting again in a week or two about my adventures at Girl's Camp. Can't wait!

5 comments:

DaNette said...

What a CUTE nieces and nephews!
We were glad you could come down and spend Livia's special day with us.
Thanks Kels!

Erica said...

What-we had a ten year high school reunion!? Wow! Anyone I care about go-besides you of coarse. I only would have gone for you anyway! Love you Kels!

Tara Fears said...

Well, hello. What a fun 4th for you! Man, your family is getting so dang big..as in in numbers AND in growing up! Say Hi to your cute parents for me! Love you!!!

Sarah said...

How fun! I almost didn't recognize Angie's kids either--growing so fast. I love all the pics--thanks for keeping us homebodies posted.

Benson Steele said...

Wow I made on your blog I don't know what to say.. it just brings a tear to my eye.. thanks for the good time.. thanks for being a friend:)