Things have been so busy and good lately. I am proud to announce that I can legally ride my motorcycle as of yesterday. I rode it in to work today and it has been fun. I can see myself spending lots of bonding time with my bike in the next little while.
I found out that I am not teaching Phys Ed next year after all. I am a little disappointed because it was going to be fun to have that balance in my life again, but I am actually okay with the reasoning behind the administration rescinding the position. Either way, I'm still going to be here at SSHS. Speaking of being here, I only have two more days until summer school is over! Yes! I am excited to have some summer time to relax and play hard. I'm heading to Utah on Thursday or Friday and staying for a couple of weeks.
This past weekend I got to go camping with a group of friends. It was great to get out and just relax by a lake. I also got to see one of the girls I went to USU with and catch up with her life; that was a lot of fun.
My cousin's band Nothing Ever Stays was in Reno this past weekend and I got to go see them. I was impressed with their stage presence and musical abilities. They were by far the best band that night! Check them out.

Speaking of music, I have been practicing my guitar just about every day for the past few weeks and I'm getting excited because I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. I love learning new things and the guitar has been great for me. It has been a good thing for me to teach myself.Well, there is the scoop. Now I'm going to go get some mint chocolate chip scoops of my own.
1 comment:
Okay Kels, could you have any more 'guy magnet' hobbies? Guitar, motorcycling---what's next!? Come see us when you get back in town!
Post a Comment