
I am probably the best bragger when it comes to my nieces and nephews. I just love to be around my family, and my nieces and nephews are some of the most fun people I know.
I got to play with Ander a lot at his house. He really liked dyeing Easter Eggs. He just dipped his fingers right in!
I also got to hang out with Bradey in his Harley outfit. He loves the hat.
Two cute brothers that look just like their dad when he was their age.
Jonah looks more like his mom than his brothers or dad. He is one of the most tender little boys.
Gillian was Ander's buddy. Notice they are wearing blankets. It was cold outside and only the TJ Bushman's remembered to bring their jackets.
Ander and Bradey's relationship is interesting to me. They are only six months apart and have lived in the same house as one another. They are such good friends sometimes, but then at other times they just walk up and punch each other. I love it!
JD and Ember were buddies on our walk. They stayed at the tail end of the group to make sure everyone was okay. ( : (This is really code for: they were running half way down the street, into the street and other areas and needed a purpose.)
Jonah is such a fun baby. He still smiles for me, even though I have only seen him twice.
Jonah looks more like his mom than his brothers or dad. He is one of the most tender little boys.
We decided to go on a walk and used the 'buddy system'. Bryn was Bradey's buddy. Needless to say they had a hard time staying next to each other.
Gillian was Ander's buddy. Notice they are wearing blankets. It was cold outside and only the TJ Bushman's remembered to bring their jackets.
Ander and Bradey's relationship is interesting to me. They are only six months apart and have lived in the same house as one another. They are such good friends sometimes, but then at other times they just walk up and punch each other. I love it!
JD and Ember were buddies on our walk. They stayed at the tail end of the group to make sure everyone was okay. ( : (This is really code for: they were running half way down the street, into the street and other areas and needed a purpose.)
Jonah is such a fun baby. He still smiles for me, even though I have only seen him twice.
Jonah decided to help Brynleigh crochet a blanket for Brynleigh's new little sister who will be born this month. It's so exciting to add to the group! DaNette is due to have her little girl next month.
I also got to enjoy conference and was once again impressed with the overall feel. I think I can say it every time, but I never participated in such a powerful conference before. It is such a privilege to hear from our leaders. What valuable wisdom they share. I had to sit down after conference and re-evaluate how I am living my life. I love it when things come about to help me change for the better.
By the way, I got a new phone, with the same number. If you happen to read this call my old number so I can have your number again. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment