Last week I got a sun burn and this week I'm getting wind burn. It finally decided to be winter here in Carson City. Everyone was excited about the 'snow' that fell on Saturday morning. I wasn't aware that it had snowed, it just looked like frost to me. It has been 'snowing' a little every day, the grass was even covered yesterday! I'm glad that there is finally some white stuff on the ground to justify how cold it gets here at night.
Last night I was on my way to the church for Family Home Evening when I had to park my car and walk the last hill up to the church. I was behind this guy in a VW van from the eighties and he had this guy who was in a wheel chair in his van-kind of important to make it up the hill. I think I could have made it if it weren't for his van sliding all over the place. The city didn't really plow any of the streets, but instead went around and laid down sand and salt. I miss my subaru Reggie. I don't feel quite as invincible without her this winter.
I am excited however, to go to Utah on Friday and bask in a little of the real winter there!
No comments:
Post a Comment