A few years ago my adorable nieces found out that my dad has had his picture taken for school ever since he began working as a school teacher. They each took one of his pictures and put them in various places throughout their house. My siblings soon followed suit, and now I believe that everyone has or has had a school picture of my dad on their fridge. (We usually take the ones that are a bit older, when he wasn't as grey.)
Today I got my first round of school pictures. I didn't really know that our school did individual teacher pictures, I thought I only had to get my picture taken for the yearbook. I had a good chuckle when I got to school today and there were a bunch of my little smiles staring up at me from my desk. While raising her figurative glass of grape juice, Kelsey says, "Here's to the first of many school pictures."
2 comments:
I want one!
We love our picture of Grandpa on our fridge! In fact...one of Kelsey wouldn't look to bad next to it...
Post a Comment