27 September 2008

I want one too!


This week has been an exciting motorcycle siting week. There are so many Harleys! I saw (no lie) around 100 motorcycles on my three mile drive home from school yesterday. There is a certain energy in the air! Every year in Reno they hold an annual meeting of the motorcycles called Street Vibrations. Motorcyclists from around the nation literally swarm to this area to hang out with each other. I imagine it's somewhat like the Sturgis Rally in the Blackhills of South Dakota, but a little more civilized.
Seeing all of these motorcycles makes my desire to have one even greater. I have always wanted a motorcycle! I almost convinced my mom to let me buy one right before I went on my mission, but that didn't quite work out. One day I'll have one. Until then, I'm just going to envy every bike I see.

3 comments:

Tara Fears said...

It hasn't ever really been a dream of mine to OWN one but I DO have a dream to ride on one...dressed in leather! :) So, when you buy it, let me know! I might have to come take it for a spin!

Anonymous said...

kelsey!!! you are just the cutest thing!! crack me up!!

byufish said...

Hey stranger! Ya...this is Tara's Aunt Carol...and you are the BOMB! No kidding...do you know how many motorcycle pictures I've put up in my office? Ya...it's an obsession...without a paycheck to make it a reality. Ahhh... Don't be a stranger!