22 August 2008

NEW FRIENDS AND ADVENTURES











I have loved Carson City so far. I have been to Tahoe lots and enjoyed climbing Job's Peak, the second highest in the range here. I couldn't have asked for a better place to live.

3 comments:

DaNette said...

Yay!! I am so excited you have a blog-know we can keep tabs on you even though you're away.
I looks like everything fits great in your new place. And you are already enjoying all the fun there in Carson. We, of course, are jealous-live it up.

bec said...

YES Kelsey. This so great. I feel like we are friends again now that I can read about your life. It's good to see you again.

Amanda said...

Sweet, you have a blog and you moved closer!! (maybe, I guess I don't know that for sure) Looks like a pretty fun trip. I'm excited to be able to see ya..